Visit Panorama in British Columbia, Canada,
in January 2017
- Week 1: 9-15 January 2017
- Week 2: 16-22 January 2017
- Weeks 1 & 2: 9-22 January 2017
Benefits of paragliding in Panorama, Canada:
- Spend 1 or 2 weeks skiing and paragliding in a world-class ski resort;
- Choose your activity – ski in the morning and paraglide in the afternoon;
- Paragliding-friendly ski resort, established by Red Bull X Alps paragliding pilot;
- Launch on ski’s and land next to the chairlift, and repeat;
- Mid-mountain launch (800 metres) or top of the mountain (1200 metres), with easy access by chairlift;
- Paragliding-specific discounted lift tickets for pilots;
- On-snow accommodation (ski-in/ski-out available);
- Slope-side hot water outdoor pools;
- Heli-skiing, snow mobiling, etc, available; and
- Ski school, day spa and massage therapists available for your partner.
Panorama Mountain Resort trail map:
View panoramaresort.com for an interactive map.
- Choice of accommodation;
- Transfers from Calgary airport to Panorama Mountain Resort;
- Introduction to the resort;
- Briefing – including two launch sites, landing zone, paragliding lift tickets;
- Tips and support with launching your paraglider on skis (and landing on skis);
- Canadian paragliding association membership and insurance;
- Discounted ski tickets for pilot and partner; and
- Tandem flights for your partner available on request.
Do you enjoy skiing and have a passion for paragliding? Do you look for dry powdery snow, long and uncrowded ski slopes in the beautiful environment of the Canadian Rockies? Why not combine your passions – ski in the morning and fly in the afternoon, or vice-versa.
Are you a pilot with a skiing partner? You can now fly above the slopes while your partner is following you on ski’s – meet at the base of the chairlift for a quick and easy return together, to the top of the mountain.
Finish the day with a soak in the slope-side hot outdoor pools. Share the experience with a group of like-minded fellow pilots and skiers.
Watch our videos to experience this beautiful part of the world:
One week or two week periods available, between:
- 9-15 January 2017; and/or
- 16-22 January 2017.
To take advantage of the early bird discounts, please contact us before 14th September 2016.
- Minimum P3 level HGFA licence;
- Intermediate-level ski.
Expressions of interest
Fill in the following form to send us your expression of interest: